Stock30 Privacy Statement
This privacy statement describes how Stock30 collects and uses the personal information you provide on our website: www.stock30.com.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number and billing address
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
- Preferences Information such as order history, marketing preferences
As is true of most websites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system. We use this information to:
- Process your membership application effectively
- Send you email confirmations
- Administer your account
- Send you an occasional newsletter of marketing email
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletters or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe option included in these emails or you can contact us at email@example.com
We will not sell your personal information, nor share it with any third party. We will only ever disclose your personal information if:
- It is required by law such to comply with a legal process
- We believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
- If Stock30 is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets
The security of your personal information is very important to us. We follow widely accepted industry standards to protect the personal information you submit to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, it’s worth noting that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Thus, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payments you make to Stock30 are processed using our financial services partner Stripe. Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry.
Notification of Privcy Statement Changes
We may from time to time update this Privacy Statement to reflect changes to our information practices or to comply with changes in the law. We therefore encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you have any concerns relating to the Stock30 website, please contact us at email@example.com.